Saturday, August 4, 2012

Painting Tunes

It's been a rainy couple of days. The kind of days where I wish I had a huge covered patio that I could read and paint under while it rained heavily around me. As much as I enjoyed relaxing at home to Harry Potter (hehe), I was so bummed that I didn't get to go to the zoo or Botanical Gardens. So my dear Singapore, pleaseplease stop raining so I can enjoy my last week here... 

Today, I vill share tunes from my 8tracks favorite list. These playlists have been accompanying me on my larding adventures. A wee bit of everything but mostly oldies and then french songs :) 

The first one is by Tavi Gevinson! For those of you who do not know her, she is a fashion/lifestyle blogger who I lovelovelove. and shes only 16? Check out her blog The Style Rookie or her online magazine she started called Rookie Mag




Happy listening, i'm off to finish my painting xx

No comments:

Post a Comment