Thursday, December 6, 2012

The Last Stretch

It's December! It's Crit Week! It's all...just a mess! 

So, I thought I would take some time off being stressed out and update this good ole' blog of mine. Recent epiphanies include, ditching graphic design/visual communication all together and just focusing on drawing and illustration. I actually have a career advising meeting in about...seven hours. I'm desperately hoping it will enlighten me and guide me in my internship search for the summer. I can't believe i'm applying for internships again, I feel like summer and working at ZenWu was not so long ago...sigh. Depressing rant over. I should think of more exciting things to blog about hehe 

I found some black and whites from a roll I developed last semester. The majority Olympus E-PM1 Pen 12MP 3X Optical Zoom Black Digital Camera (Google Affiliate Ad)are scattered pictures of Chicago and the middle ones are my friend's performance piece! I'm still shopping for a new film camera...I should probably learn to load my film properly too 
: 3








To all students, good luck on your final papers/presentations/exams/critiques!! Hang in there guys, Christmas is reeeeealllll soon. 

I can't wait to get on that plane back to Hong Kong. 

Love,
Addie 

No comments:

Post a Comment