Thursday, February 20, 2014

The day I thought it was Thursday.

Today (35 minutes ago, today), I thought it was Thursday. It was actually Wednesday. 

I thought I would share because for some reason, it is quite unsettling to think that for the whole day I thought it was a completely different day. Like I just wasted a day of life by living it passively, and in reality, not really living. Livin' life like a zombie. Not good!

I think I was/still kind of am so bothered by this because I feel lost. 

I feel like I am in a perpetual state of trying to find myself and figure life out. But then again, who isn't? I think it is also partly due to the work i've been making/not making. I'm just not excited by any of it. Well, it's more of a "kinnnnd of excited" but not EXCITED EXCITED. Yaknowwhati'msaying? 

I'll stop being a Silly Susan now. At the end of the day, I just need to keep pushing through. Work hard, PRODUCE produce produce, be present and stop living like a zombie. #socheeeesey. 

Fun info of the day! 

I'm using this gem of a phone from my middle and high school days because my phone broke. After so many years, it is still functional. I miss long lasting technology. Also, flip phones are just awesome. End of story. 



Now do yourself a favor and listen to some Stones...

You Can't Always Get What You Want- The Rolling Stones



"You can't always get what you want 
but if you try sometimes,
you get what you need"


Love, 
Addie



No comments:

Post a Comment